Sunday, June 24, 2007

Home Again!

Moscow airport has a “special” line for wandering Americans (and Russians who will be doing the same in New York). Only 4.5 hours to New York, 3 hour layover, & 2 hrs to San Louey! After living on snickers, chips, and water for a week, guacamole, Qdoba, fruits & veggies, FRESH bread, cold mile & cereal make our mouths water.

Jonah took Dramamine and is conked out. He might even be drooling . . . I hope he wakes up eventually. He was aware of the possibility of being left wherever he fell. I have played one-too-many games of “jawbreaker” on the pocket pc and am going cross-eyed. I keep looking at the pictures of Lilia on the camera, completely amazed by this whole ordeal. When we married 9 years ago, neither of us would have ever believed we’d be doing this!

As this may be the last blog for a while, we want you all to know how much we looked forward to checking your comments on the blog every morning. Thanks for your prayers and support. The fun has just begun! We’ll update you all when we travel again.

4 comments:

Stevyn said...

We're so glad you are back. The picture of Lilia is ADORABLE! Troy and I can't wait to meet her in person. I went to Carter's Outlet today and spent an hour trying to talk myself out of buying every precious outfit for Lilia. I ended up leaving with only 2 pink outfits - not bad when I started with an armfull. :) One of them is a pink cordoroy dress - but I had to buy a tan cordoroy outfit for Silas to wear, too. (I didn't want him to feel left out.)

Krystina said...

Glad you're home. We missed you and looking forward to seing pictures. I need to know what size you think she is wearing or will wear in August! I might just have some hand-me-downs for her!

Mom Marie said...

It was wonderful to hear all your stories first hand and in person finally. I love thumbing through the pictures every now and then. Can't wait for the phone call saying it's time to go again. We are in love with her already. I awoke early this morning with you and Lilia on my heart.I am praying about the events of the next few weeks and for God's protection for your daughter as you wait.

Timothy said...

Hi
don't stop giving reports... and pictures are always nice!
Blessings